There is no doubt that the technology of dental implants has changed oral health possibilities forever. With dental implants that fit easily and comfortably right into the jawbone, patients once again find that their mouth’s abilities have been restored and that any pain, discomfort or disability caused by missing or damaged teeth has been diminished. But if you are considering dental implants, you are probably also wondering how much they will cost you.
Dental implant costs will vary depending on your particular situation and the plan you make with your dental care provider. Here are some of the factors that will play a part in determining what your personal cost for implants will be.
- The number of teeth that are damaged, decayed or missing
- If you have gum disease, or any other pre-existing oral health conditions
- What kind of dental implants you elect to have installed
- If you require a bone grafting procedure before the implant due to bone loss
- If you require a sinus lift or other procedure before the implant
- If teeth need to be extracted before the implants can be installed
As you can see, there are a number of factors that will affect the end cost of your implants. In the end, dental implants can be completely priceless to those who get them. There is nothing more valuable than your health and nothing like having the full functionality of your mouth restored, as is the case for many who receive dental implants.
Give Us a Call Today
Have you been looking for a respected periodontist in Pittsburgh, PA? Whether you are a candidate for dental implants or not, we are here to meet your needs and develop a care plan for your oral health that works for you and your budget. You can reach experienced dentist Dr. Michael Stypula and our whole team of dental experts by calling today!